This October, spooktacular fun awaits goblins and ghouls near our Atlanta condos at 1010 Midtown.
Here’s a look at some of the area’s top events for the bravest of souls:
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens: Celebrate Ogre-tober by visiting the more than 100 scarecrows in the garden, sipping seasonal brews and listening to live music each Thursday night at Fest-of-Ale and cheering on your favorite celebrity chef in the pumpkin carving contest on October 24.
- Six Flags: If you’re looking for a frightfully good time, the trip to Six Flags for their annual Fright Fest is well worth it. Visit Dr. Fight’s Frightorium and the Bloodtown Lumber Yard, take a ride on the Terror Train, peek into life after death on the Last Ride, brave a trip to the scare zones and much more await you.
- Atlantic Station: If you dare, follow the quarter-mile long maze of haunted house mayhem that has been unleashed at Containment, Atlanta’s newest and largest haunted experience.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center: Celebrate the bewitching season on Thursday, October 24 with costume contests, Halloween themed activities and more.
- W Atlanta-Midtown: Join them for their annual Spooktacular on Saturday, October 26. The package includes two tickets to the Haunted Hotel Halloween Event at the Living Room and Whiskey Park and an overnight stay with parking.
If you’re looking for a boo-tiful new condo to call your home, our luxury Atlanta condos may be the treat you need this Halloween. With modern interiors featuring hardwood floors, granite countertops, expansive window walls and tiled bathrooms, and fangtastic building amenities including a park in the sky, fitness center, concierge service and private parking, it’s no wonder we are more than 95 percent sold out.
Visit us in the heart of 12th & Midtown this month because it’s certainly no trick that we will be sold out before you know it!
To learn more, call us today at 404-815-4622.
Photo Credit: Atlanta Botanical Gardens